MASH BHS Campaign in May 2018
Goals of Better Hearing and Speech Month 2018.
- Create awareness among the public regarding the importance of hearing & speech in everyday life.
- Educate the public on the importance of early detection & intervention of hearing & speech problems.
- Introduce MASH and to ensure those with hearing & speech problems receive proper advice and management.
- Provide community service by offering free hearing & speech screening to the public.
- Educate the public on the roles & services provided by Audiologists & Speech-Language Pathologists.
Join us in the following activities:
- NASOM Talk 12th May
- Other programs will be updated as they are confirmed.
- "Communicate and Connect"