Postion Available: Senior Speech Therapist
Sham Physiotherapy Centre
Salary: MYR 7,000 – MYR 10,000
Experience: Min 3 years (Senior Executive)
Location: Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur
- • Good remuneration package
- • Friendly Working Environment
- • Good career progression
Sham Physiotherapy Centre is a very well established centre working primarily with special children of various diagnoses including Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy, Down syndrome and other similar conditions.
We are looking for a full time speech therapist with minimum three years experience.
- To provide speech therapy services in assigned case loads.
- Responsible for coverage of services to assigned department.
- Responsible for following up on out patients.
- Sit in case conference, team meeting and family meetings.
- Responsible for daily centre routines.
- Involves in research activities.
- Diagnose the speech disorders of the patients by using variety of standardized tests and instruments.
- Design treatment plans for patients with vary speech disorders such a stuttering, lips and learning disorders.
- Assign homework and exercise to patients.
- Keep detailed medical records.
- Provide education to the patients and the family members in regards of the disorders and also the simple techniques that can be exercised at home.
- Qualification in Speech Therapy, Speech Pathology, Speech Science or equivalent.
- Diploma / Degree in Speech Therapy which is recognized by MOH.
- Preferably 3 years of Clinical experiences.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Salary range between RM7,000 to RM10,000 per month according to candidate’s experience.
- Working hours Tuesdays to Sundays 9am to 5pm however the days are negotiable.
Interested candidates can contact Ms Firuz or Ms Sham at any of the above contacts for an interview:
- Whats app/sms/call: 0172094051 (Ms Firuz)
- Call our office:
Suite A19, Plaza Pekeliling,
Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
1 – 50 Employees
Tuesday – Sunday: 8am to 5pm
Casual (Polo Shirt and Black Pants)
Sham Therapy Centre is a well established centre providing excellent physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy services for child and adult clients and patients.
For child-based therapy, we provide treatment for children living with autism, dyslexia, ADHD, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, all other types of brain injury, other types of physical disabilities and also general developmental delays.
Our adult services encompasses treatment for stroke, muscular sprains and strains affecting all parts of the body, physical conditions including flat foot, scoliosis and any other related and similar conditions. We also treat any injuries caused by nerve impingement.