Oasis Place provides world class, multidisciplinary intervention services to children with learning differences of all abilities and all ages. We are one of Malaysia’s largest integrated intervention facilities, embracing a client- and family-centred approach. Our core intervention services are Sensory Integration Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy,
Psychology, Nutrition and Education. Our facility will include modern and updated equipment, resources, therapy materials and assessment tools as well as a conference/training room, health café, and full size apartment for our life skills curriculum.
We want to hear from you if you are a Speech Language Pathologist.
Plan and provide speech-language pathology services to adults and children with speech, voice, or language disorders. Assess and provide therapeutic intervention to eliminate or reduce problems or impairments.
● Bachelors or Masters Degree in Speech and Language Pathology from an accredited university.
● Ability to use professionally recognised tests and measurements to assess
communication disorders and conditions
● Knowledge of evaluation, habilitation, and rehabilitation of speech-language disorders and conditions
● Willingness to learn and work as a team
● Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
We promote a work environment that enables care that is child- and parent-centred with the following benefits:
● Cross-disciplinary team of psychologists, speech language pathologists and occupational therapists.
● Opportunities to gain experience in your specific areas of interest.
● Opportunities to participate in the company’s community outreach mission.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Continuing professional development.
Interested candidates may send résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Ms Maalathi at 03- 2276 9111